Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Impossible Knife of Memory
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Mental Health
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- War and Combat
Think war is all about remembrance? For Hayley’s dad, it’s a battle to forget – with Hayley caught in the crossfire. Tough, sad: a different kind of war story. This year, everybody’s talking about war. And so is Laurie Halse Anderson. But not the 1914 kind. The kind that happens now, and someone you love comes home and isn’t the same anymore. When a soldier is discharged, is the battle over? Not for Hayley’s dad, who drinks and lashes out. That leaves Hayley fighting too: to get Dad to work, to make it to school, to avoid her horrid stepmum. And fighting not to fall in love with Finn, who really seems to get to her. Incredibly moving, impossibly gripping. Hallmark Laurie.
September 4th, 2014
AR book level: 4.7; Upper years; 12.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.