Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sue Hendra gave us fish with fingers. Now meet a spud with extra flavour! He’s always there when the chips are down. He’s so zingy he doesn’t even need salt and vinegar. This jacket spud is the smartest potato in town. He’s got eyes everywhere. Plus a cool superhero get-up: a cape, a belt and a rather snazzy bandit mask. (After all, looks count.) Now Supertato is about to meet his arch-enemy. It’s something rather silly. Can you guess…?
- Fun from the author of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- Laugh-out-loud silliness where veggies save the world
- Daft chuckles, bright pictures and heaps of imagination
- A firm favourite and Hampshire Book Award winner
June 19th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.