Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Duncan’s grumpy crayons are back. But are they happy? No! Crayons have feelings too, you know… Remember when Duncan’s crayons went on strike and ran away? Where did they end up? One day Duncan gets a set of postcards. Good news? Yes and no! Some have been on big adventures. But others have been lost, forgotten, broken – even melted in a tumble dryer and stuck to a sock! (Life just isn’t fair.) But have Orange and Yellow patched up their big quarrel? And will the crayons finally see that there’s no place like home?
- Quirky and witty story told in postcards from each crayon
- Oliver Jeffers’ distinctive art brings each page to vivid life
- Gloriously funny look at life from a crayon’s perspective
- The Day the Crayons Quit won a Children’s Choice Award
“A masterwork of humor and design” – Booklist
July 7th, 2016
- 48 pages