Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The cheeky story of Supertato’s small green nemesis. Psst! Here’s a secret. Stories need heroes – but they also need villains to cause chaos. Step up the Evil Pea. He’s not big, but he sure is bad. And now he’s BACK – on his naughtiest ever mission to take over the supermarket! Does your favourite jacket spud superhero have enough eyes to spot what he’s up to? Is Supertato’s veggie army mighty enough to take this rogue pea down? Laugh out loud at this tasty new treat from a super-silly series: a celebration of the good guys – and the bad guys who let the heroes shine!
- By the acclaimed creator of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- A tongue-in-cheek celebration of the villain’s unique role
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at
November 2nd, 2017
AR book level: 2.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.