Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s the supermarket sports day. Ready steady veggies! Your healthy veggie friends can’t wait to take part. This is no time to veg out! But the Evil Pea (surprise surprise) isn’t playing fair. Who can stop this rotten green cheater? Hmm… someone with eyes everywhere, and a fearless sense of justice. Can you guess? This calls for POTATO POWER! Laugh out loud at your favourite super spud in this sporty new picture book: as bright and brilliant as ever – and, we think, even funnier!
- By the acclaimed creator of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- Cheeky fun with a healthy message: vegetables plus sport!
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at