Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Train Your Dragon #2: How to Be a Pirate
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Can Hiccup find Grimbeard the Ghastly’s treasure before Alvin the Treacherous gets his sneaky hands on it? And if he opens a box that says DO NOT OPEN, will he live to tell the tale? In this rip-roaring adventure, Hiccup – now training to be a pirate – braves more hilarious thrills and spills. And learns some harsh life lessons about swordfights, shipwrecks and homicidal dragons!
- Laughs and thrills with our favourite nerdy hero
- A wonderful mix of humour, suspense and excitement
- Hilarious writing paired with witty pencil cartoons
- Hiccup’s books are now major Hollywood films
How to Train Your Dragon (book 2)
February 4th, 2010
AR book level: 6.5; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 224 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.