GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Germany, 1890-1945 - Democracy and Dictatorship (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
Buy this and your school gets £0.90 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Board: AQA Examination: History
Specification: GCSE 9-1
Type: Study Guide
No separate workbook required! Everything you need for success in this essential all-in-one revision and exam practice series covering the most popular GCSE 9-1 History studies.
Each revision and practice guide is written by history experts and uses an active, stepped approach to revision to maximise learning. This guide offers clear and focused content coverage, key features such as timelines and structured exam practice and advice to help you achieve higher marks. With loads of exam-style practice questions (and answers) you can’t go wrong!
Books in this series cover the following:
AQA Paper 1 Section A – Period Studies (Germany, 1890-1945: Democracy and dictatorship) AQA Paper 1 Section B – Wider world depth studies (Conflict and tension between East and West, 1945-1972) Edexcel Paper 2 – Period Studies (Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941-91) Edexcel Paper 3 – Modern depth study (Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39)
The accompanying app uses cutting-edge technology to help you revise on-the-go to:
Use the free, personalised digital revision planner and get stuck into the quick tests to check your understanding Download our free revision cards which you can save to your phone to help you revise on the go Implement ‘active’ revision techniques – giving you lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge sink in
Active revision is easy with the following features included throughout the study guides:
Do it! Short activities to consolidate your knowledge and understanding of the text
Check it! End of topic quick quizzes to check you’ve understood the topic
Define it! Definitions of unfamiliar language in the text and important subject terminology
Nail it! Authoritative essential tips and guidance to help you understand what’s required in the AQA exam
Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it…helps you retain key facts
Stretch it! Support for the really tough stuff that will get you higher grades
Work it! Exam questions broken down into manageable steps
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Conflict and Tension Between East and West, 1945-1972 (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Blood Brothers AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Superpower Relations and the Cold War, 1941-91 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Power and Conflict AQA Poetry Anthology
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Romeo and Juliet AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1: English Language and Literature AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths Edexcel Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Chemistry AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths AQA Revision Guide
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Physics AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Biology AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Geography AQA Revision and Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Combined Science AQA Revision Guide
GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: A Christmas Carol AQA English Literature