Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Macbeth AQA English Literature
PRE-ORDER NOW! Shipping from January 2019
This product has not been rated yet.
Revision is serious business… and we’re serious about revision.
Building on our successful GCSE Grades 9-1 series of Revision and Exam practice books, Scholastic has now created a brand new series of study guides especially for the closed book AQA GCSE English Literature examination.Books in this series cover the following:
- Paper 1 Section A – Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth)
- Paper 1 Section B – Nineteenth-century novel (The Sign of Four, A Christmas Carol, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde)
- Paper 2 Section A – Modern texts (Blood Brothers, An Inspector Calls)
Each study guide is written by experts in teaching English and uses an active, stepped approach to revision to maximise learning. This Macbeth study guide covers the chronology of the text and focuses on key events , characters, themes, context, language and structure to help you demonstrate your knowledge and understanding and achieve higher marks. With loads of practice questions (and answers) you can’t go wrong!The accompanying app uses cutting-edge technology to help you revise on-the-go to:
- Use the free, personalised digital revision planner and get stuck into the quick tests to check your understanding
- Download our free revision cards which you can save to your phone to help you revise on the go
- Implement ‘active’ revision techniques – giving you lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge sink in
Active revision is easy with the following features included throughout the study guides:
Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it…helps you retain key facts
Nail it! Authoritative essential tips and guidance to help you understand what’s required in the AQA exam
Do it! Short activities to consolidate your knowledge and understanding of the text
Stretch it! Support for the really tough stuff that will get you higher grades
Define it! Definitions of unfamiliar language in the text and important subject terminology