Annotation Edition Texts: A Christmas Carol: Annotation Edition
Buy this and your school gets £1.26 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Examination: English Language & Literature
Specification: GCSE 9-1 Set Text covered: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Type: Set Text: Annotation Edition
“This version of the text [Annotation Edition Texts: A Christmas Carol: Annotation Edition] is vastly superior to a simple copy of the book, double spacing and wide margins allow for the text to be annotated in detail without losing the original text, often impossible to do with other versions.” Lisa Ward, English Teacher
“Very easy to use, accessible for a lot of learners who have previously struggled. The spacing of the text was a feature that students particularly liked and the clear annotation.” Nicola O’Donnell, English Teacher [regarding Annotation Edition Texts: Macbeth: Annotation Edition]
This annotation edition of Dickens’ well-known yuletide tale is perfect for students and Dickens enthusiasts alike. Scholastic Annotation Editions come with extra-wide margins and double-spaced lines, they are perfect for your annotations.
Large spaces between lines and large outer margins, perfect for highlighting and note-taking.
Pages for note-taking in every book.
A large, easy to read font and left-justified text for children who struggle to access the printed word.
Top tips on effective annotation from English teacher and revision guide author, Cindy Torn.
Miserly Ebenezer Scrooge is visited on Christmas Eve by the three ghosts of Christmas. They show him the joy of Christmas, and wretchedness of his own legacy. Inspired and chastened by what he has seen, Scrooge resolves to change and from then on embraces and promotes the true spirit of Christmas with kindness, generosity and warmth.
Scholastic have a full suite of revision guide, study guide, app, student book, revision cards and essay planners – the most comprehensive support for GCSE set texts available!
3943 in Education Catalogue 2023–24
January 5th, 2023
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Annotation Edition Texts: Macbeth: Annotation Edition
- Annotation Edition Texts: Romeo & Juliet: Annotation Edition
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: A Christmas Carol AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Lord of the Flies AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: The Sign of Four AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: Romeo and Juliet AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde AQA English Literature
- Annotation Edition Texts: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: Annotation Edition
- Once Upon a Fever
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Superpower Relations and the Cold War, 1941-91 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: Romeo & Juliet
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Combined Science AQA Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Germany, 1890-1945 - Democracy and Dictatorship (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise
- This Wicked Fate
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Romeo and Juliet AQA English Literature
- The King is Dead
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: Animal Farm AQA English Literature
- Twin Crowns
Who's There, Spot?
- 101 Bums
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Conflict and Tension Between East and West, 1945-1972 (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: A Christmas Carol
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Physics Exam Practice Book for All Boards
6booksBodyguard Pack x 6