GCSE Grades 9-1 History
In depth practice and revision guides for GCSE 9-1 History
Each guide has been designed to provide a complete practice and revision solution for students. Packed with detailed subject content, our guides also include plenty of exam-style questions, meaning there’s no need to buy two separate resources!
- New study guides covering all the key elements of GCSE 9-1 History specifications for AQA and Edexcel
- Clear and focused content coverage of period and modern world subject areas
- Helps to develop understanding of historical skills, including chronology, context, evidence and interpretation
- Includes practice questions written by experts, matched to the exam formats
- A free downloadable app helps revision on the go
Each guide uses our active, stepped approach to revision to maximise learning and help make the tricky stuff stick!
In this series
GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Conflict and Tension Between East and West, 1945-1972 (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Germany, 1890-1945 - Democracy and Dictatorship (GCSE 9-1 AQA History)
GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Superpower Relations and the Cold War, 1941-91 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)
GCSE Grades 9-1 History: Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39 (GCSE 9-1 Edexcel History)