Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Poop, presents and prehistoric critters! A super-funny rhyme by two chart-topping members of McFly. If you’re greedy at Christmas… If you ask for a dinosaur… If the dino is greedy too… Uh-oh. Run for your life! Danny is the type of kid who wants everything for Christmas. But what he gets is a very hungry dinosaur! Danny’s new dino eats up all of Christmas. It even gobbles up Granny. But as you know, what goes in must come out. Uh-oh – run for your life!
- First in this bestselling series by two members of McFly
- Yucky humour with a Christmas twist: perfect festive fun!
- A rollicking read-aloud with plenty of disgusting chuckles
- “They have masterminded a work of genius” – Bookseller
560 in November Primary UK 2017
October 25th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.