The Dinosaur That Pooped the Past!
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover the pooptastic world of Dino and Danny, from bestselling authors Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter!
When playtime on Gran’s old swing sends Danny and Dinosaur accidentally looping back through time to the Jurassic age, there’s no knowing what might happen.
Especially when the swing breaks and there’s the rumble of a volcano ready to erupt!
Can Danny and Dinosaur make it back to the future with their new dino friends?
A Jurassic classic from the bestselling creators of The Dinosaur that Pooped a Planet!, The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas! and The Dinosaur that Pooped a Princess!
August 14th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Lighthouse Keeper's Surprise
The Dinosaur that Pooped the Bed!
The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!
- Captain Underpants #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Pokemon: The Power of Three / Ancient Pokemon Attack (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
30copiesOxford Primary Atlas x30
Boy Who Lived with Dragons (The Boy Who Grew Dragons 2)
- Aliens Love Dinopants
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 3
The Paninis of Pompeii
- The Person Controller
- Football Academy: The Real Thing
- The Cat Who Wanted to Go Home
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
The Hunger Games #2: Catching Fire
- Pass Your 11+: 11+ English Comprehension Practice and Assessment for the CEM Test Ages 10-11
- A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 4
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
Alex Rider #8: Crocodile Tears
- Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- History VIP: Boudicca
Wigglesbottom Primary: Dino Chick
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 5
- A Hoarder Hill Adventure #1: The House on Hoarder Hill
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
- The Fellowship of the Ring