The Hunger Games #1: The Hunger Games
Buy this and your school gets £1.44 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first book in the ground-breaking Hunger Games trilogy. Set in a dark vision of the near future, a terrifying reality TV show is taking place. Twelve boys and twelve girls are forced to appear in a live event called The Hunger Games. There is only one rule: kill or be killed. When sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen steps forward to take her younger sister’s place in the games, she sees it as a death sentence. But Katniss has been close to death before. For her, survival is second nature.
- now a major feature film starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson & Liam Hemsworth
- Catching Fire
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
The Hunger Games (book 1)
December 1st, 2011
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years plus; 15.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: Macbeth
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Noughts and Crosses #1: Noughts and Crosses
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
6copiesPrivate Peaceful x 6
The Super Miraculous Journey of Freddie Yates
Broken Heart Club
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (Special Rehearsal Playscript)
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- The Fault in Our Stars
- We Are Writers!
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Kensuke's Kingdom
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- Scholastic Classics: Emma
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
Murder Most Unladylike #4: Jolly Foul Play
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
There's a Snake in My School!
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
- Tom Gates #8: Yes! No (Maybe...)
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights