The Best Me!
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Can you keep clean, eat healthily and be kind? Say it with us loudly . . . YES I CAN!
A first book of about self-care – perfect for building confidence and self-esteem in very young children.
Every morning, when we wake up, we try to be our very best selves. Our daddy likes to help us. He knows about the things that make us better people.
Brimming with positivity, The Best Me! is a fun and empowering book to help little ones stand tall. Written by Marvyn Harrison (founder of Dope Black Dads) and with art by Rochelle Falconer, this upbeat book is perfect for sharing, easy to put into practice, and celebrates the very best in all of us!
For more daily affirmations and empowerment for little ones, discover I Love Me!
116 in UK Teen September 2023
June 8th, 2023
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Love Me!
Emily Brown and the Thing
- Family Tree
- Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
Tiddler 15th Anniversary Edition (PB)
- I Color Myself Different
- A Superpower Like Mine
Rising After the Fall: Afghan Women Share Their Stories
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
5booksWhat to Read After: Lighthouse
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
5booksWhat to Read After: One Dog and His Dog Pack
His Dark Materials #3: His Dark Materials: The Amber Spyglass (special edition photographed by Rankin)
3booksThe Worries Pack
- Phonics Book Bag Readers Non-fiction: Transport Today (Set 8) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Phonics Book Bag Readers Non-fiction: Good Food (Set 7) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
30copiesThe Rover Adventures x30
Bears Don't Share!
- Big Little Hearts #2: Who Will Love Me When You're Gone?
- The Magic Place
Fox's Favourite Autumn (PB)
- Geometric Shapes
- Man on the Moon
- Facts and Artefacts: Mayas and Incas
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
- The Flower
This is Me