What Do You Think?
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The third children’s book by bestselling mindset author and two-time Olympian, Matthew Syed will help readers to find their voice, flex their social superpowers, and speak up with kindness and confidence.
What if you could disagree with someone without it turning into the argument of the century? I’m here to tell you that it can be done. If you are the kind of person who…
-Avoids disagreements because you don’t want to fall out -Gets too embarrassed to say that you’ve changed your mind -Feels so overwhelmed that you don’t know what to think
...then this book is for you.
What do YOU think? will help young readers to discover what is influencing their ideas, from peer pressure to fake news. They’ll learn how to form and change opinions, and how to debate their views with empathy. Readers will see how debates and disagreements can give you new ideas, stronger friendships, and help change the world for the better. I know you have loads of incredible thoughts and ideas and the world deserves to hear your voice. I want to know… what do you think?
Practical and positive, this is the book to help children build confidence in their own thoughts, so they can grow into awesome adults who can listen, be listened to, and can agree to disagree while still being friends.
From the author of You Are Awesome, children’s book of the year 2019 and Sunday Times no. 1 bestseller:
“Genuinely funny and engaging. There are messages in this book for both adults and children. It’s a must read.” – online customer review
“A very funny and inspiring read! Brilliantly practical with a wide variety of examples that make it relevant for both boys and girls (and adults)!” – online customer review
June 2nd, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
2booksMurderous Maths Pair
- I Love Mermaids Activity Book
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
- Usborne Very First Reading: A Fright in the Night
- Unicorn Magic #1: Dawnblaze Saves Summer
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: Off to Mars (Set 6) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Neon's Secret Universe
- Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
There's a Spider in This Book!
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: The World's Worst Dancer (Set 12) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Scholastic Maths Skills: Times Tables Practice Ages 5-7
- The Land of Enchantments
A Beginner's Guide to Ruling the Galaxy
Rag, Tag and Bobtail and Other Magical Stories
- Everybody Has a Body
Barry the Fish with Fingers (10th Anniversary Edition)
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War
- Phonics Workbooks: Book 2
Show and Tell
- The Return of Sproutzilla
- Get Me Out of Here!
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Zombie Vampire
- Maths Made Simple: Maths Made Simple Ages 7-8
- The Magical Unicorn Cookbook
- The Land of Magic Medicines
- Mr. Tickle
- Little Monsters