Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A human pinball game. A mega whirlpool. Seriously: what next? The bonkers/genius brains of Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton have thought of a few more levels for the planet’s craziest treehouse. We’re talking the world’s most powerful whirlpool, a mashed-potato-and-gravy train and a giant spider web to hang out in. (Along with a giant spider. Eeek!) You can try your luck on the spin-and-win prize wheel, or get your fortune told by Madam Know-It-All. She’s predicting massive laughs – and we reckon she’s totally right!
- Laugh-out-loud comedy told in text and wacky cartoons
- Bestselling hi-jinks for fans of Mr Gum and Roald Dahl
- Full of imagination, humour and topsy-turvy surprises
- This series won the ABIA Book of the Year Award 2015
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.6; Middle years; 2.0 points
- 384 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.