Buy this and your school gets £7.55 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“Give me a dollar or I’ll spit on you.” That’s Bradley Chalkers for you. He’s the biggest, nastiest kid in school: the liar, the one who picks fights, the one with “behaviour problems.” No one likes him – except Carla, the school counsellor. She thinks Bradley is sensitive and generous, and that he could change – if he dared try. Sometimes the hardest thing in the world is believing in yourself…
- By the bestselling, award-winning author of Holes
- A heartwarming story of courage and second chances
- Beautifully written with great humour and compassion
- An important look at the motivations behind bullying
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Battle of Bubble and Squeak x 6
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
6copiesThe Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog x 6
- Otherwhere Emporium
The 13-Storey Treehouse
The Magic Finger
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
6copiesFlat Stanley x 6
- The Twits
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- The Butterfly Lion
- Stig of the Dump
6copiesDiary of a Killer Cat x 6
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- The Wreck of the Zanzibar
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
George's Marvellous Medicine
Bill's New Frock
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- James and the Giant Peach
The Diary of a Killer Cat
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- The Worst Witch