Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
Another hilarious and moving novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David’s previous bestsellers.
Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma’s house. She’s the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about his grandma.
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the Crown Jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help…
February 22nd, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years; 5.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Midnight Gang
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack x 5
Under a Dancing Star
- The Fault in Our Stars
Grandpa's Great Escape
4booksHarry Potter Illustrated Editions Pack x 4
5booksNoughts and Crosses Pack x 5
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- The World's Worst Teachers
- The Queen's Fool
- Awful Auntie
- The World's Worst Parents
- Penguin Modern Classics: Animal Farm
The Fastest Boy in the World
- The Buried Crown
The Queen's Nose
- Punching the Air
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days
Mad About Dinosaurs!
- Listen Up: Rule the Airwaves, Rule the School
Traction Man Is Here
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
- Billy and the Beast
The Day War Came