Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.70 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The funny proof: not all oldies are fossils! Jack’s rebel grandpa and his Spitfire antics will make your heart do loop the loops. (And bring a joyous little tear to your eye.) Jack’s grandpa wears his slippers to the supermarket. He serves up tinned tongue for dinner. He often forgets Jack’s name. But he hasn’t forgotten how to fly a Spitfire. And if you were trapped in an old folks’ home, wouldn’t you plan a Great Escape?
- The eighth bestseller from the incredible David Walliams
- David’s books include Mr Stink and Billionaire Boy
- This funny genius is regarded as a Roald Dahl for today
- Hilarious pictures by Tony Ross all the way through
This product has not been reviewed yet.