Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Felix and Zelda: Maybe
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Finally: the war’s over. But the violence isn’t. Can Felix and Anya find safety? It’s great when a war ends. But your problems don’t stop when the ceasefire starts. Hunger, disease and hostile soldiers don’t just pack up their bags and go home. As for Felix, Gabriel and Anya, they no longer have homes to go back to. So they go back to the farmhouse instead. But the locals make it very clear that they’re not welcome. After a violent scene in the market square, they don’t feel welcome anywhere – until Felix is offered a chance to go to Australia. Should he stay and try to put the pieces of his past life back together? Or should he and Anya take a chance, and forge a new life in a new home?
- A powerful new addition to Morris Gleitzman’s bestselling series
- Set in 1945, this book follows on from the story told in Soon
- An intensely affecting, passionate tale of the aftermath of war
- Supports the history curriculum and Holocaust education
This product has not been reviewed yet.