Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Rise of Wolves
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oh snow gorgeous! The spirit of winter in a book. Winter is waking. From the darkness of history, the extinct wolves are rising… Innis Munro is walking home across the bleak wilderness of Nin Island when he hears the chilling howl of a wolf. It’s a sound to make your goosebumps rise. But there are no wolves on the island. They were all hunted to extinction centuries ago. What mystery is the island hiding? Trying to figure things out, Innis accepts a challenge to jump the Bonnie Laddie’s Leap. As the wolves rise out of ancient days and long-buried secrets emerge, Innis sets off on the quest of a lifetime…
- A brooding, atmospheric mystery set on a remote Scottish island
- By Times/Chicken House Fiction Competition winner Kerr Thompson
- Kerr’s debut novel The Sound of Whales received huge acclaim
- A wonderful winter read with powerful themes of courage and conservation
November 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.