Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Grandad’s house is the bottom of Syd’s garden, through the gate and past the tree. Syd thinks he knows the place from top to bottom, until Grandad invites him up to the attic. Syd climbs the ladder and goes through a big metal door – and finds himself on the deck of a very tall ship, with an ocean of rooftops all around. With a loud ‘BEEP’ of the horn, Syd and Grandad sail off for a faraway island. It’s a beautiful place, full of bright flowers and fabulous wonders. But when the time comes to go home, Grandad decides he’d rather stay…
- A glorious, magical, beautifully illustrated tale
- By the bestselling author of The Storm Whale
- Wonderful look at the bond between young and old
- Explores themes of bereavement in a subtle way
“A delightful story that will enchant young children.” Bookbag
This product has not been reviewed yet.