Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Lola will not eat peas. In fact, she won’t eat carrots or potatoes, mushrooms, eggs, sausages, cauliflower, cabbage or baked beans. And as for tomatoes – ugh. No way. The question is: what WILL she eat? Luckily, as her big brother Charlie explains, they’re not having those horrid things for dinner. They’re having green drops from Greenland, and orange twiglets from Jupiter. Hmm: they look an awful lot like peas and carrots, but they taste much nicer…
- A classic by Lauren Child, the Children’s Laureate
- Winner of the Kate Greenaway Medal for illustration
- A witty, original look at the problem of fussy eating
- Over four million Charlie and Lola books sold
October 25th, 2007
AR book level: 2.9; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.