Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Poor Slug! Would you hug a slimy thing like him? Yuck! Nobody wants to give him a cuddle. Even his own mum won’t hug him. It really bugs Slug! Kitten says he should be furrier, so he puts on a woolly hat. Bird thinks he needs a beak, and maybe some wings as well. Soon Slug has a very funny new look. Will his mummy hug him now? Cheeky fun from Jeanne Willis and Tony Ross: a picture book dream team. Laugh out loud at Slug in all his silly outfits!
- Hilarious rhyming story with a reassuring message
- “Just begs to be read aloud” – Peters eGazette
- Jeanne Willis is a Red House and Smarties Prize winner
- Tony Ross has illustrated Dr Xargle and Horrid Henry
5000 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
April 7th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.