Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Vordak the Incomprehensible
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Good = yawn. Time to be ultra evil! From scary costumes to destruction tactics, learn how to be Baddie no. 1. Vordak the Incomprehensible has one mission in life: to be the nastiest villain ever. His other mission in life? To show you his secrets, so you can be totally evil too! (He gets a bit lonely sometimes.) Planning cunning strategies. Bringing down the government. Finding the perfect secret lair. Choosing a suitably scary outfit. With evil mastermind Vordak’s help, you too can rule the world. Put yourself where you belong: in charge!
- Laugh-out-loud guide to becoming a supervillain
- Exciting graphic look full of pictures and diagrams
- Read Vordak’s own hilariously evil life story
- Follow his easy tips on taking over the world
February 7th, 2011
AR book level: 7.7; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.