Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
The Island at the End of Everything
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A poetic, dreamy delight: proof that home really is where the heart is. A tale of loyalty, family, hope and getting to choose where you belong. Of all the places you might want to live, a leper colony must be last on the list. Even the pushiest estate agent would struggle to talk it up, right? But for Ami – whose mum is one of the sick – the island of Culion is home. With its blue seas and lush forests, it’s all she’s ever known. But it’s not going to be home for much longer. A new government official has arrived – the malicious Mr Zamora. He says anyone who’s not sick must leave. He doesn’t care if it splits families up. Banished and homesick, Ami is lost, far away – until she finds a colony of butterflies. Can they lead her back home, before it’s too late?
- The second book from the author of The Girl of Ink and Stars
- A lyrical, beautifully imagined tale of family and belonging
- Vividly described, cinematic storytelling that is a joy to read
- The Girl of Ink and Stars was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
May 4th, 2017
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.