Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Elephant takes the Bad Baby for a ride and they go rumpeta, rumpeta, rumpeta down the road. This makes them very hungry, so the naughty pair help themselves to ice creams, pies, buns, crisps, biscuits, lollipops and apples. Soon, lots of angry shopkeepers are chasing them down the road. The Bad Baby is in BIG trouble. But it all ends happily when the Bad Baby learns to say ‘please’, and his mother makes pancakes for everyone…
- A classic favourite illustrated by Raymond Briggs
- Rollicking fun by Carnegie Medal winner Elfrida Vipont
- A witty story of saying please and minding your manners
- Repetitive, rhythmic text that is ideal for reading aloud
5347 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
January 5th, 1971
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points