Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One of the most iconic and memorable of all the Sherlock Holmes stories. A terrible beast, a house wreathed in fog, treacherous moorland and a cold-blooded murder – these are the things Sherlock and his faithful assistant Dr Watson are up against. THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES gripped readers when it was first published and continues to endure today.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Sleeper and the Spindle
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Lies Like Wildfire
Amulet: Amulet Box set 1-8 Graphix
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet
8booksDog Man Pack
- Scholastic Classics: The Happy Prince and Other Stories
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #8: Logan Likes Mary Anne!
- Heartstopper Volume Four
- Scholastic Classics: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #9: Claudia and the New Girl
- Spy Pups: Circus Act
- Gallagher Girls: Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover
- Lily Alone
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
- Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Disaster Diaries: Zombies!
The Positively Last Performance
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Fall
All My Secrets
Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer
- The Thing About Jellyfish