Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: Frankenstein
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Man or monster? The original story of science gone berserk: classic but seriously gory! Imagine a human created out of corpses. Who is the monster: this tortured beast, or the man who made him? It’s hard to believe, but nearly 200 years ago Mary Shelley wrote a book that still haunts our nightmares. The mad scientist in his lab. The grotesque being sewn up out of corpses. The life zapped into him by an electric shock. The lonely monster prowling the forest. All those ideas were born right here in this iconic book: sci-fi, Gothic and steampunk all at once. What does it really take to make a human life?
- One of the most iconic Gothic classics of all time
- A dark tale of love, ambition, science and horror
- Mary Shelley was a novelist, dramatist and essayist
- Essential reading for any fan of English literature
This product has not been reviewed yet.