My Big Brother, Boris Get 25% off orders over £50 with code READMORE25 Get 30% off orders over £75 with code READMORE30
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Little Croc loves his big brother, Boris. But lately Boris has been acting strangely. All he wants to do is eat and sleep and spend time with friends his own age – and he is SO grumpy. A brilliantly funny and reassuring tale about dealing with teenage siblings, written especially for little ones.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Babysitters Club 2020 #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
SAVE Promo available
- Fast Forward Green: The Inventors Club (Fiction) Level 14
- Percy Jackson #2: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
Captain Underpants: Super Diaper Baby 2 The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- Captain Underpants: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Dog Man #5: Lord of the Fleas