Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Narwhal is the most mischievous creature in the sea. Wherever she is, she’s always up to something. One day, Narwhal sees all of her friends having a party. Wait – why haven’t they invited her? Oh dear. It’s because she’s been HORRIBLE. But when Narwhal realises this, does she feel bad? Not at all! Naughty Narwhal feels VERY ANGRY! Oh dear! Uh-oh! What will this bad little narwhal do now?
- By the creators of Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- A witty picture book about manners and behaviour
- Warm-hearted fun with heaps of cuddly sea creatures
- Charming rhyming text which is great to read aloud
- Helps children learn what being a good friend means
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.