Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Mog the Forgetful Cat
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
“Bother that cat!” Mog’s bad memory always gets her into trouble. She forgets that she has a cat flap. She even forgets that she’s eaten her supper! Silly cat! Or is she…? One dark night, Mog’s forgetfulness turns her into a hero. Find out how. Don’t forget to laugh loudly! A classic funny story about an iconic cat, by the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- A classic funny story, loved for over 30 years
- First in a charming series about Mog the cat
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
627 in World Book Day 2017 Primary
February 7th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages