Meesha Makes Friends
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meesha loves making things . . . but there’s one thing she finds difficult to make – friends. She doesn’t know quite what to do, what to say or when to say it. But one day she discovers that she has a special talent that might just help her navigate social situations – and maybe even make new friends.
A warm and affectionate look at the joys and difficulties of making and keeping friends, relating to others, and finding your place in the world. Empowering and emotionally resonant, Tom Percival’s Big Bright Feelings series is the perfect springboard for conversations about mental and emotional health, building self-confidence and managing feelings. Every child’s bookshelf should contain his books.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Together We Can!
- A Little Bit Brave
Billy and the Dragon
3booksElmer Pack x 3
Read & Respond: Handa's Surprise
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Found You HB
6copiesHanda's Surprise x 6
- The Worrysaurus
- Perfectly Norman
- The Snow Dragon
- PM Gold: Raccoons (PM Non-fiction) Level 22
6copiesPM Green: A Firefighter (PM Stars) Level 14/15 x 6
- PM Gold: Foxes (PM Non-fiction) Level 22
- PM Writing 3: Snails (PM Purple/Gold) Levels 20, 21
- Fast Forward Yellow: Snail Farms (Non-fiction) Level 8
- Fast Forward Blue: Insect Sounds (Non-fiction) Level 11
- Fast Forward Gold: Locust Plague (Non-fiction) Level 21
- PM Blue: Doctor (PM Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
If All the World Were...
10booksBritish Asian Authors New Titles Pack
- Happy in Our Skin
- My first world map - poster
- Shhh! Quiet!
- PM Yellow: Little Animals (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- My Hair
- Really Creepy-Crawly Readers: Fierce Eight-Legged Fighters!
- PM Turquoise: Brown Bears (PM Non-fiction) Levels 18, 19