Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £9.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
So inspiring: the classic tale of a cold-hearted little toy rabbit who finally learns how to love. Beautiful, touch-your-soul storytelling by the author of The Tale of Despereaux. Edward Tulane is a toy rabbit who loves only himself and no one else; not even the little girl who adores him. Until, one day, he is lost… Falling overboard on a voyage from New York to London, Edward is forced to make a dangerous journey. Along the way, will he finally learn what it means to give and receive love?
- Winner of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- An epic and magical story of love, losing and finding
- Kate DiCamillo has twice won the coveted Newbery Medal
- Her bestselling books include The Tale of Despereaux
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.