Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Little Rabbit Foo Foo
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You normally can’t go wrong with a Michael Rosen rhyme. But in this rhyme, one little bunny is going very wrong indeed. Little Rabbit Foo Foo is a biker bunny. He’s wicked, he’s wild and he’s a bullying pest! Wriggly worms, tigers, goblins: no one is safe. This bunny rides around the forest bopping them all on the head. But Little Rabbit Foo Foo ought to feel a little bit worried. Here comes the Good Fairy – and she is not amused!
- A classic rhyme by star author and poet Michael Rosen
- Michael is the author of We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- A read-aloud romp with hilarious, anarchic illustrations
- Tongue-in-cheek story of doing as you would be done by
This product has not been reviewed yet.