Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 17 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Burglar Bill is a very naughty man. Each night, he eats a stolen supper and goes out stealing things. But when he accidentally steals a baby, it turns his naughty life upside down! Will Burglar Bill ever stop being so naughty? And how will he give the baby back? This cheeky tale by Janet and Allan Ahlberg is one of the funniest picture books of all time.
- A timeless classic that children and parents love
- By the brilliant team of Janet and Allan Ahlberg
- Full of iconic images of Bill and his swag bag
- Entertaining moral about turning over a new leaf
5097 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
January 25th, 1979
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.4; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages