Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Bogey Babysitter
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Big laughs in colour. Meet the one person Henry is actually scared of! This book has amazing colour pictures. It has loads of laughs. And best of all, it’s short and easy enough to read all by yourself. Hurray! We bet you think Horrid Henry is the worst person in the world. Well… nearly. But there’s someone else really nasty out there. She’s the babysitter from hell. She’s harder than nails. But is she as tough as Henry?
- A favourite Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- New colour pictures by star illustrator Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
August 29th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.