Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Girl Hearts Girl
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The obstacle-crushing Tumblr true-love tale of Lucy and Kaelyn: stars of YouTube’s My Coming Out Story. Smile, blub, be inspired. For Lucy Sutcliffe, it was a long journey to meet the perfect person. Some great writer (OK, Shakespeare) said ‘the course of true love never did run smooth.’ He could have been talking about Lucy. It took her a while to realise she was gay – and three more painful years until she dared admit it. Then in 2010, aged seventeen, Lucy met Kaelyn on Tumblr. FINALLY! RESULT! The only problem: Kaelyn lived in Michigan. How would they handle the whole long-distance thing? Read on to follow Lucy’s truly epic journey to find her real-life Princess Charming…
- From the creator of hit YouTube vlog Lucy: My Coming Out Story
- A tender and candid true story of sexuality and self-acceptance
- Deeply personal coming-out memoir that will speak to a generation
- Q&A section where Lucy answers questions she’s been asked on her blog
This book contains mature themes more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.