Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- Animals > Birds
- Animals > Endangered Species
- Animals > Mammals > Bears
- Animals > Marine Life > Dolphins
- Animals > Wild Animals
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Mysteries and Thrillers
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
The new queen of wildlife fiction. Tales of animals, humans and the precious world we share. Michael Morpurgo and Mary Hoffman are among her fans. And it’s easy to see why. Gill Lewis writes stories about animals, but also about people. Hers is nature fiction full of wisdom, created with a truly human touch. These moving books show you the plight of threatened animals across the world, from the Scottish hills to the cruel bear farms of Asia. They will touch your heart, stir your emotions and inspire you to protect your world in whatever way you can.
“Opens your eyes, touches your heart, and is so engaging it almost turns the pages for you.” Michael Morpurgo
“She writes an utterly convincing story of ursine – and human – behaviour.” Mary Hoffman
This product has not been reviewed yet.