Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
See that tiny little chick? That’s Chicken Nugget. Way to cute to eat. Way too brave to get eaten! By the best-loved author of Goodnight Tractor, this cuddly story proves that being small doesn’t matter if you’re smart. Chicken Nugget is the littlest in his family. No one ever listens to him. But when his long-lost cousin Franz comes to stay, Nugget feels very worried. Franz is tall. He has red fur and a long bushy tail. He always looks hungry. There’s something very fishy – or foxy – about this chicken. What should Nugget do?
- Adorably funny picture book with a tiny, fluffy hero
- Michelle Robinson is the author of the Goodnight series
- Reassuring message that even small people have power
- Very cute pictures by illustrator Tom McLaughlin
February 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.