Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Can you read one word: HUG? Then get your whole family sharing cuddles! Proof that you can make the perfect picture book using just one word. (Plus tons of heart.) Bobo the little chimp wants – guess what? If you’ve ever wanted one, you know how he feels. But all the jungle animals are busy. Can you resist scooping him up in your arms? The pictures do the talking in this adorable sweetie-pie classic for smallies.
- A classic favourite by top author Jez Alborough
- Jez’s bestselling books include Where’s My Teddy?
- A really clever, endearing story told in just one word
- Wonderful pictures full of warmth and emotion
“A festival of hugs.” The Daily Telegraph
5259 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
August 1st, 2002
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.