Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A quick-read futuristic thriller by a former Children’s Laureate. Get to the good bits faster. Can you imagine never being able to touch anyone? That’s the reality in this book’s post-apocalyptic world. Everyone wears non-contact suits to survive. Touching is outlawed. But now Cal and Jenna have formed a football team. Not virtual football: the real thing, with real contact. Can they show others that making contact is also what makes us feel alive? This short book is great for any kid, but it has extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A gripping quick read by major author Malorie Blackman
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Clear fonts, cream paper, speech bubbles and lots of illustrations
- Acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books by top authors
Interest age 7-12. Reading age 7.
April 2nd, 2015
AR book level: 3.6; Middle years plus; 0.5 points
- 64 pages