Books About Bullying KS2 Pack x 27 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A bumper pack of middle-grade reads about bullying and kindness
- All sorts of tales about fitting in, making friends, being lonely and more
- Major novels by top talents such as David Walliams and JK Rowling
- Books kids absolutely love, which also convey a serious message
- Helps readers understand that bullying can be dealt with and is not their fault
- Wide range of genres including graphic fiction, humour, poetry and fantasy
- Includes a charming ideas book of hints and tips on how to be kind
August 1st, 2019
In this pack
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Who's a Big Bully Then?
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Dork Diaries #1: Dork Diaries
George's Marvellous Medicine
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- James and the Giant Peach
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Listen to the Moon
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
- Mr Stink
Overheard in a Tower Block
The Angel of Nitshill Road
- The Boy in the Dress
- The Butterfly Lion
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- The War Next Door
- Why the Whales Came
This product has not been reviewed yet.