Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A Roald Dahl classic which fizzes and crackles with magic! Have you ever mixed a horrid potion in the garden or the playground? Now one boy, George, is making the yuckiest potion of all time. Floor polish, animal pills, shaving soap, extra hot chilli: they’re all going into the mix! What is this hideous brew? Well – it’s medicine for George’s granny: a slug-crunching bully who loves to torment him. But will it make her horrid temper better? Hmm – Granny is sizzling. She’s swizzling. And now she’s shooting through the roof…
- An all-time classic: one of Dahl’s most famous tales
- A really magical, stimulating pick for growing readers
- Trademark Dahl: wildly funny and fizzing with drama
- Blends a short, simple text with imaginative fireworks
This product has not been reviewed yet.