Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 15 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Not got a billion pounds? Or even a million? Cheer up! If you’ve got good friends and this book to read, you’ve got life sorted. Joe is rich. Very rich. The wealthiest twelve-year-old in the land. He has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion reasons, in fact. Like: his own bowling alley. His own cinema. Even his own orangutan butler. Jealous yet? Don’t be. Joe has absolutely everything money can buy. But there’s one huge thing missing: a friend…
- The third book by the amazing David Walliams
- Screened on BBC TV for Christmas 2015
- Full of humour and heart, with a touching message
- Illustrated by top children’s artist Tony Ross
“A triumphant mix of wit and warmth.” Telegraph
5174 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
June 1st, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 240 pages