Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Big Cat Readers: Wild Weather (Book Band Lime/11)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From whirling sandstorms to freezing blizzards, take a journey around the earth to see some of its wildest weather.
- Lime/Band 11 books have longer sentence structures and a greater use of literary language
- Text type: An information book
- The book includes a comprehensive glossary on page 29 to aid comprehension
- All the wild weather is brought together neatly on pages 30 and 31, with a handy table of all weather types covered, along with locations and causes
- Curriculum links: Geography. ‘Identify seasonal and daily weather patterns in the United Kingdom and the location of hot and cold areas of the world in relation to the Equator and the North and South Poles.’
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.