Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. If your boring biology class is the most deadly thing that’s ever happened to you, it’s time to see how much worse things can get. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which nutty nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
February 4th, 2008
- 176 pages