Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Greedy for a great rhyme? Try this funny favourite. Poke your fingers in the holes. Laugh like mad. Warning: this old lady has a very big appetite. Don’t stand too close: she’ll probably eat you up! Peep through the cutaway holes to see the creatures in her tummy wriggle and jiggle. She’s swallowed a fly, she’s swallowed a spider, she’s swallowed a cat… Whatever next?
- A traditional rhyme in a novelty peephole format
- Peek ahead by peeping into the old lady’s tummy
- Part of a bestselling series which children adore
- Structured verses build literacy and prediction skills
September 1st, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 18 pages