Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Unicorns at Bedtime
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The super cute unicorn book that makes counting fun!
Once upon a twinkling night, Mindy could not sleep,so So her daddy and her favourite toy said, “You should count some sheep!”Now, Mindy isn’t keen on sheep, they “BAAAA” from dusk till dawn.So instead of counting noisy sheep, she counted…UNICORNS!
What’s the best way to help little ones fall asleep? Introduce them to super cute unicorns, of course! And with cuddly, laughing and magical unicorns on every page, and a fun story showing children how to count from one to twenty, this second book in a brand-new series is set to become every child’s new favourite.
- Bestselling author Mark Sperring has done it again with this brilliant bedtime story that is just right for unicorn fans.
- With beautiful illustrations from top-selling illustrator Tim Budgen, children will love spotting the unicorns on every page.
- A gorgeously sparkly silver cover makes this book a great gift
- Perfect for curious children who might be ready to count to ten… and beyond!
Our January 2022 Ages 0-2 Book of the Month
We’ve had the joy of unwrapping those Christmas presents – now let’s keep the happiness flowing with some great new books. Brand new for 2022 comes my pick for 0+, which is a foily gem of a bedtime book. Mark Sperring really knows how to write a great rhyming text and intersperses it with a dash of learning at the same time, helping little ones learn numbers and build counting skills to 20.
What I love in particular are the bright and bold pictures by the talented Tim Budgen. Sharing books helps your child to build their visual and listening skills but most importantly it’s about making it fun, and this has fun in spades. Great to curl up with when it’s cold outside – count these cutie unicorns for a super shared reading experience.
January 6th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Twenty at Bedtime: Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
10books10 for £10 Age 9+ pack
Who's There, Spot?
- There's No Such Thing as Dragons
- Anne Frank's Story
- Goodnight Moon
Rag, Tag and Bobtail and Other Magical Stories
- The Snow Princess and the Winter Rescue
My Dad Is Definitely Not a Crime Lord
The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO CHRISTMASSY!
Did YOU Do This Poo?
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
- You Can’t Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
- Where's the Magical Unicorn Poop?
- We Wish You a Smelly Christmas
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Baby Unicorn
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
The Lost Lands (Rise of the Dragons, Book 2)
- Furry Friends #2: Marshmallow Magic
- Usborne First Reading: Chicken Licken (Level 3)
- We Found a Cat (PB)
- The Longest Whale Song
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
Danny the Champion of the World
- The Bed and Breakfast Star