The Unicorn Who Came to Breakfast
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From bestselling author and illustrator duo, Emma Adams and Mike Byrne, comes this laugh-out-loud picture book about one especially excitable unicorn!
When a unicorn comes to visit on a grey and rainy day, a little child and their dad cannot believe their eyes. A UNICORN!IN THEIR HOME?WOW!
But what do unicorns do for FUN?
- Play games? YES!
- Read books? OH, YES!
- Eat a tasty breakfast and some lunch, and maybe an extra snack? YES, YES and YESAGAIN!
Full of mischief, this brilliantly fun picture book will leave you smiling for days!
- Riotous story by Emma Adams, author of Unicorns Don’t Love Rainbows, Who Pooed in My Loo? and the Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop series
- Engaging and lighthearted illustrations by Mike Byrne, illustrator of Unicorns Don’t Love Sparkles, There’s a Troll on My Toilet and Who Made That Smell? Shhh! Don’t Tell!
- With a wonderful father-son relationship at its heart, and a happily chaotic unicorn, this picture book is perfect for children – and grown-ups – who like to have FUN!
August 4th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Smeds and the Smoos
- This Rock Is Mine
- Harley Hitch #2: Harley Hitch and the Missing Moon
When Ice Cream Had a Meltdown
- The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
- Wee Unicorn
3booksWonky Donkey Pack x 3
This is Me
Somebody Crunched Colin
The Return of Thelma the Unicorn
Friends Are Amazing
The Whale Who Wanted More
- The Worrysaurus
- The White Fox #2: White Fox in the Forest
- The Wonky Donkey: The Dinky Donkey
The Gecko and the Echo
- Future Baby: Future President
Frankie Best Hates Quests
- That's MY Flower
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Somebody Woke Wilson
- There's No Such Thing as Mermaids
The Dog and the Chicken Thief
- Let's Stick Together
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
6copiesAliens Love Underpants x 6
6copiesThe Proudest Blue x6
- Hatching Unicorn